View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2020 at 06:26 AM

Denise, please understand that in your original post, you said you wanted to be with him, that you want to tell him you love him, and that you want to see where he stands. All of that implies an intention for an affair. You've also implied and have told us in not so many words that you've crossed the line with him already.

Then you kind of changed your tune a little through the course of the thread, yet you still claimed you wanted "clarity" from him.

I still am unclear on what you need clarity on.

You said you want to apologize for ignoring him, which I honestly do not think is necessary. He IS married, and you've already crossed the lines with him... ignoring him is completely understandable in this situation where he is married.

I agree with one of the statements above that you seem confused now about what you really want to do.

Since your original post, you've said you won't have an affair several times, you've said you won't tell him you love him, and that you won't meddle.

But you've also implied the opposite in some ways, by saying that he deserves to be happy, that his wife doesn't make him happy and that you would... and that you will be sure no one gets hurt through this.

I understand that it's painful to love someone you cannot have, but given what you've last stated to us, what choice do you have BUT to try to move on with your life?

I don't think people here are unsympathetic, but I think many protested against your original stance on this matter and against pursuing someone who is married, and with good reasons.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Denise70

Thanks for this!
*Beth*