View Single Post
Denise70

Member Since Feb 2020
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2020 at 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
It sounds like your feelings of love are about "loving, rescuing, fixing" to help someone else be happy. You tend to use this "I just want him to be happy" and for "all to be happy". You may even unknowingly operate on "codependency" when in reality, YOU cannot change this individual's plight. You have said that you have been hurt in your past as well, so you are empathizing what you think this man may be experiencing. The hard truth is Denise, you cannot rescue this man, this man has to do this himself. And if he really IS unhappy in his marriage, he may not really be strong enough to break away and change that. And, if you put yourself in the position of "I care enough and want him to be happy cause I love him" you can end up really getting hurt because this man simply is not able to break away from whatever pattern he is used to living by.
Well yes your right and no im not trying to fix him. He has to do that himself. Regardless its how i feel about him. Of course i want him to be happy regardless. Tho. I dont want to fix him
Not my job too. Look up empaths. We experience others emotions and we have to really ground ourselves. Not to let it affect us. Its a learning process. Reiki healing and chakra balancibg can help i can help and. I am doing that but not reike yet saving for it. Also meditations
Denise70 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Have Hope