View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Feb 25, 2020 at 02:41 PM

Unfortunately, I am manic and Jeff doesn't think so.
I was able to take a shower, get dressed,do face and hair, I look presentable.
10;30-I took an extra 5mg zyprexa this morning, along with 50mg of visteral.
I threw in the bath rug in the washer, because it had so much hair spray it was sticking to my shoes and almost tripped. It is out of the dryer now. Fresh and fluffy now to clean the rest of the hair spray off the floor.
12;30-
I ate a wonderful ham and cheese sandwich on daves killer bread. It was tasty.
took my noon meds. including 80mg of geodon and 400mg of tegretol. and supplements.
I have texted Robin my therapist today she is very supportive.

Jeffs mom is having surgery tomorrow so he is flying to INDY leaving in the morning.
We are going to board the cat because I can't do dressing changes by my self.
I called Carol My old AA sponsor. We have become friends since I am not doing AA.
And spoke with her, she is willing to be a support person for me. She said that she would come over for dinner at 5pm every night. I am so glad that she is willing to do this for me. She said that I would have that to focus on during the day since I won't be working.
I am in the middle of canceling 13 clients appointments , have to call and reschedule them
and will be off work for the next 7 days. until I see my psychiatrist on next tuesday at 10;20am..March 3rd.
I have billing to do, charting and filing to do. I think I will change my out going message
on my voice mail saying that I will be out of the office until March 4th.
That gives me a week to stabilize.
So, Jeff will be gone from wednesday to sunday. Hattie the Cat with dressing changes is going to vets tonight at 6pm. He just left to meet a friend to go do"Mardi Gras"parades and such.
He put UBER back on his phone, probably because I may not be able to drive him to the airport in the morning. we will see how I am.
I threw away the last 2 truly beers in the fridge and
I will start my abstaining from alcohol today.
This past week I was only drinking 3 beers a night last night I had 1 strong beer.
I was told to limit my computer usage but have not been able to do so.
thank you for reading.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote