View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Feb 26, 2020 at 08:25 AM

Thanks everyone

Maybe I should start a keto or otherwise lo-carb diet to see if carbs have been exacerbating my reflux. I am a super picky eater, though, so I don't know how I'm going to cut out most of my carbs. I live for carbs apparently.

I tried looking up keto recipes, and a lot of them use cauliflower. I have never tried cauliflower before, but I suppose it could be a good start. You can apparently use it to make breads, pizza crusts, "mac & cheese," "mashed potatoes," etc..

The goal is not to lose weight, but to stop the puking in my mouth, which happened again this morning (at work). Though, I didn't eat anything when I puked, and hadn't eaten anything since 3pm yesterday, so I don't know what gives. Maybe keto or lo-carb wouldn't 100% solve the puking, but I think carbs aren't helping (based on what you guys have been saying and what I have been reading).

I'd like to try this diet change first before considering going back on a PPI like protonix. I definitely don't want esophageal cancer, though.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123