View Single Post
Bipolarchic14
Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2014
354 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 26, 2020 at 05:21 PM

My therapist thinks I may actually be borderline rather than bipolar. I read the description and I can see why to some degree but at the same time I don’t feel like I fully relate to it. Before we make a dramatic shift in my treatment I want to inquire with others struggling. Is a strong sense of abandonment a key component? I don’t deal with abandonment issues but I do deal with issues tolerating others. A description I would suggest that people have trouble being alone and really that’s all I want. I have a strong desire to hide away and not deal with anyone. What are your mood shifts like? I have a tendency to go from a strong euphoria to a strong anxiety to rage. These mood shifts do not change the way I feel about the people in my life. That remains somewhat steady. Sometimes I am so keyed up I only sleep for a few hours a night but other times I am able to sleep an entire night. I do deal with strong suicidal urges and lately my anger is been so out of control that I’ve had some violent urges that I have not acted on. I do not have an urge to cut nor have I ever. Anyway I am really struggling right now and last thing I need is for them to misdiagnosed me and not give me the help I need.
Bipolarchic14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote