Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 26, 2020 at 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
Oh lord. That spasms thing I have with my throat hit tonight at the church supper then again in the car almost home. Just now again. God I hate this. I was doing so well. I think part of it is that yesterday I didn't eat until almost eight. Usually I eat between 5-6 pm. So that kept me up all night and one thing I've noticed is that the spasms seem more likely when I've not slept. I do have a follow up with my doctor coming up. But he's stumped cause the scope showed nothing that could be causing it. My doc said to take the meds twice a day but I'm always forgetting the before supper one.

Mum was the reason we ate so late yesterday. We were at urgent care for her from 5 till after 7. We were at ER on Sunday cause her back and under the ribs hurt so bad she thought maybe is was her heart. But that might have been the start of her bladder infection. And last night she had a painful leg. She's convinced that it's from the antibiotic but I think it's seperate. So she's quit her antibiotics. Ever since her birthday it's been one thing after another. She's not enjoying 92. I think my grandpa was 92 when he passed but I don't want to bring it up by asking.

Ahhhjh that spasm ... I hate when it’s impossible to find a reason. Could you maybe set that bottle of pills on the table so when you sit down to eat you will see it?

Sorry about your mom yes it does seem to be one thing after another, I know it is here in my house.

Maybe the leg pain will stop and she will get back on antibiotics and finish them ? Does she have a low grade fever ? Bladder infections in elderly people can make them appear to lose there minds.

Has she ever had trouble with blood clots before ? Lots of elderly people who aren’t very active can get them.

Ok meanwhile .... how are taking care of yourself ? How’s your sleep ?

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Nammu