View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 27, 2020 at 05:17 AM

OMG @unaluna I LOVE you! I have the monkey butt powder for women but wasnt sure if I could be liberal with it down below. Crotchicide is so funny it made me lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
The only powder that works for me is called (not kidding) Anti Monkey Butt powder. After showering, you wanna dry your skin well, like maybe with your hair blow dryer. Then put that stuff on, but i would keep it away from any
Possible trigger:
"parts is parts". I did find some super long super thin pads that cover from practically belly button to butt dimples, but geez they were kinda expensive. But i do plan on using them when i go back to the gym. Otherwise i will use two thin panty liners end to end. Its the price we pay for being hot stuff, i guess! I presume youre only wearing 100 pct cotton granny panties. Anything else is crotchicide!
I just found long panty liners by kotex that I bought with a coupon yesterday so I will keep everyone updated as to whether its absorption is helpful. That cold feeling from getting sweaty is so uncomfortable!

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna