Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 27, 2020 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
N3 left about half an hour ago in a shirt and sweatshirt and no coat and wouldn't say where he was going. Now he's not answering his phone. He knows he needs to be home in an hour from now because his dad is picking him up. I am guessing he went to his girlfriend's house, but I can't tell because her mother hasn't texted me back. We are fighting about the bills and he says he doesn't owe half the grocery money when I paid this last time. I guess its my fault for not being a hard-*** to him when he was younger.

Edit to add: Sharlene's mom says he's at the mall with friends. So he has no plans on going to choir! Ugh. I hate him sometimes. He did answer the phone- praise the lord! - and he said he's at the mall with friends and not going to choir. This is at least the 2nd week in a row that he's skipped choir and church. He's in two choirs at church, actually and he hasn't been to either of them.

Now his dad just texted me and said that HE won't be going to church (Noah's ride) for the next three Sundays AND next Thursday. So even more time Noah will miss. I guess if the choir director wants to chew him out for missing so much she can be my guest.

Freaking kids

Hugs from:
Sunflower123