View Single Post
Affliction

Member Since Feb 2020
Default Feb 28, 2020 at 04:03 AM

Hello,
Thanks miss sarahsweets! I will be sure to earn the advice and time you've given to me. Hello to you too Dyromii. This was my first week back at work and meetings since getting a flu bug/going clean last week. As of now I'm 2 weeks clean. Work wasn't fun especially after being out of commish last week...got a little pale but a friend helped keep an eye on me. Went to my meetings tonight and discovered a my higher power at work. Because of frustrations in my life. I had a talk with HIM asking for help in hearing his voice because throughout my time and clouded thoughts I have forgotten/lost the ability to hear his advice. At tonight's book study funny enough...the topic was Prayers & meditation. SO ...I guess he heard me and threw me that to let me know my prayer didn't fall on deaf ears. I can't wait to start learning the steps...I got a couple numbers for possible sponsors so I'll wait for day off to get the courage to call. Social butterfly is not my strong suit so I'll be leaving my comfort zone for this. Thanks to you both!
Affliction is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote