View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,873 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2020 at 01:41 PM

[QUOTE=Open Eyes;6782335]Can you explain how you were going to be humiliated?

A wedding these days is often very different from the traditional weddings of the past. And it's something that is often mostly planned by the woman more than the groom to be. Also, due to how expensive weddings are, they are often planned VERY different from what traditional weddings had been. Actually, many young couples choose to not even have a wedding but instead do something extremely low key which can be so different that parents can feel very left out because their thoughts tend to be of experiencing something more traditional.[/QUO

There was nothing but offensive treatment from the start with his fiancé. Then something so over the top I can’t even say because it will expose anonymity if this should really hit the fan. We bent 99% to accommodate them. They bent 0% for us.

I am convinced this is a ‘get rid of his parents for total control of him’ situation. It was done so well he thinks it’s all his idea.

Trust me, I know my feelings are right about this.

Last night his now demanding our apology is just another trumped up excuse to keep us out of his life.