bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
44k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Feb 28, 2020 at 05:27 PM

Hi friends,
The fine motor involvement may be from the zyprexa.

I am on 2 anti-psychotic meds now. I noticed my fingers occasionally falling off the keys while typing, for Just a few days, since taking the zyprexa for sure. I am not noticing right now though so that is good!

Spoke to jeff, his mom is having dialysis today.

Her kidneys aren't working, still on the vent. He texted me a picture of her and she looks awful...she wanted all measures taken she is NOT a dnr.

poor thing

Now, I am going to sandras to see what prepared food I can get from them, chicken salad, soups, tabouli....etc.

It sounds like Jeff decided he will be gone until tuesday. I see Dr. Orazio in the morning tuesday. And was going to start working half days wednedsday.

I feel like I can't take care of myself, like I am completely dependant on others to care for me. I am like a young child. I have already packed a bag for a 3 day stay at the hospital if I need to go.

I should have cleaned the house some.....I still have time.

Jeff said marysues house is awful, he picked up all of the trash. Brian doesn't do any cleaning around her house.
Trying not to complain because he is able to bring her food and look after her.
It is a blessing that he lives minutes away from her now.

There is some busy work for the business that I can do:

Need to put return address labels on my bills that I send.
Make up some new charts.

It is like I am avoiding work.
I need to finish the billing!!!!
I need to run to sandras!!!!
Paul comes to pick me up at 6;30 for dinner.
I need to start writing down what meds I take at what times am getting confused about that.
Geodon needs to be taken with food/meal to actually work. as does tegretol only just some food to protect the stomach.

Our cat, Hazel just knocked over 20oz of pop all over the floor and computer desk getting some things wet...jeffs stuff and other scraps of paper. I used a big towel to wipe it up....lots of fur balls and bits of black pieces from the computer chair that is slowly molting. I really need to run the vacuum.... sigh

Run to sandras, and some billing before paul picks me up....
Can I get off this computer?
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty