Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,914 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2020 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job 30 26 View Post
, wean off the Restoril slowly so it's just a PRN. Ask for some info on Remeron and weight gain.
I think a lot of my problem is that I have a low tolerance to novelty. I do one thing and achieve a small thing and I'm like "Yessss.. I've achieved something.. Now I can listen to music (Or something)"..

After 12 hours, I'm like "I did enough today.. Time to sleep".. But I need to stop doing that.. I decided to stay up for 14-15 hours so 2-3 extra hours when I have to be awake and live life.. Which I don't feel like doing.. I'd rather dream.. My dreams are way more interesting because I don't control them, have no anxiety, don't have to even move..

Getting up in the morning is hard because I'm half comatose when I wake up especially if I went to bed at like 4am.. I only have to wake up in the morning 2-3 days a week which is when I'm taking zopiclone the night before.

I'm afraid to take the Remeron but I think it was the fish oil that was giving me heart palpitations idk.. I stopped taking fish oil and I have no heart palpitations anymore..

But yeah it's waaaay better to take temazepam as PRN. It's gonna be a rough road for you to withdraw from it but once you do, PRN is lovely 2-3 times a week and when you don't take it, just stay up a few hours later every night and by the nights after those nights, you'll be more tired and will sleep earlier...

It involves mathematics and E=MC2!
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic

Thanks for this!
Job 30 26