View Single Post
yellow_fleurs
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2018
1,265 hugs
given
Default Feb 28, 2020 at 07:38 PM

Alright, so on thinking about the situation I think I need to mostly give up caffeine. It lifts my mood and helps me focus and I love coffee, but I think I need to commit to this. I think I can allow myself to have a cup of green or white tea once a day or so, but other than that it's too much. I realized it's probably causing a lot of my irritability, anxiety, inability to sit still and that it's like an uber mild version of how I felt on Lexapro. I honestly think there's something unusual about how I react to and/or metabolize things. Anyways, I'm already feeling sluggish, yet less on edge and so I think this is going to be worth it. Trying to replace it with eating a good breakfast and exercising more for an energy boost. I went to a tea shop near me and got a green tea. My plan is to get different teas I like so as to encourage myself to try them out instead of coffee. I am going to yoga tomorrow with a friend. I haven't been in a long time, so I'll probably struggle, but hey it's a first step. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, fern46, giddykitty, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
~Christina