Bill3
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2009
24.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2020 at 11:38 PM

Hi Kit!

I'm doing okay thanks! And thank you so much for your kind words. And I will keep praying!

I'm doing something different than usual this year for Lent. I asked myself: what could I do that would (hopefully) enhance my relationship with Jesus every day. Like--what is something that I do every day? Well I realized that I eat breakfast every day. So my plan is to switch to one of those unsweetened dry somewhat unpleasant (to me) cereals. And then each day at breakfast, instead of reading the newspaper, to reflect on Jesus's life--the unpleasant parts.

Also, sometimes I will add blueberries and then think about the healthy sweetness of Jesus's life and teaching in the context of the unpleasantness he experienced.

I think you had a really good insight in seeing the possibility of a connection between your anxiety about the case manager and the current urges to SH.

It might be interesting to look at the desire to sleep a bit more. Like you said, to see if it is medication related or depression related or both. What makes being awake so painful right now?

Hugs! Bill
Bill3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote