View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 29, 2020 at 11:55 AM

I understand you, I know your son has to learn a lesson. If I defended a little his position is because I sort of think he’s not now aware of what he’s asking you or your perspective and because I know at that age, we can still be so blind. We can be so selfish because we get our feelings hurt. His wedding was so important for him but I agree with you that we are not alone and our parents are so important. He will understand and I’m on your side about not wanting to apologise because it wouldn’t be fair, and also, we will built on a bad basement, a lie.
I’m more friend of talking about how each one see the thing and how both feelings get hurt than apologise. Apologising is easy but it doesn’t take anywhere if there isn’t a good understanding and good will.

Thank you for your offer. It means you are a great person. I don’t want to bother you about this issue, it’s something I happily treat with my dear dad, unluckily three years ago deceased. And now, I’m trying to face the issue with my mother. You know...I even have been having nightmares lately and suddenly waken up and couldn’t sleep again. It’s normal. I’m suffering as you.
Of course, I’ll very likely touch a little the topic here on the public board but I rather share with you other more positive stuff. But, I take into account your offer. Thanks.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote