View Single Post
vultureculture
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Feb 29, 2020 at 12:51 PM

Has you answered your speed talkers. I'm sure your very creative alters has given you a word/phrase. They will hide no more once you master it. It is the simple premise as screw in a knee. Discovery slows down isn't all what it cracks up to be when I enjoy it Like it. There is things to watch out for orientation being slight off or a skill set so I challenged myself to a job hopefully to twitter you got what u expected.

Can you ask your higher self, because now I need help what makes it work?

Musically speaking scat dolableloollala starts you to notice speed so that optimal amount of ur brain is functioning at its potential. I guess this is the challenge can you answer ur battle back the next day. As if you, I need this too please replicate like the song when I go my hiding place you enjoy so well. I'm not scripted mind genius either I read read and reinterate so if this is the play show us the way. Because now in the grandma switch teacher patience switch she the next day is going to make me/us the plurals concerned about who can't learn it right away right back to ground zero then.. Is this her son now? I'm not a gift teach of parts I'm just an alter so I'm merely seeking help just as you.

Right now I mostly got a concept of moving things around like your head on a swivel, so if this is the short yellow bus ...Is this rodawn then? There was a voice then attached to her wheel chair that told her information her social worker?? Anyway as I'm directed to one of education departments maybe this is how they like it. If we can not always possible surely isn't that easy.

Happy Leap Year
vultureculture is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Alatea