Thread: BPD or what?
View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Mar 01, 2020 at 05:51 AM

I'm so glad that it turned out for you and that you found someone who makes you so much happier. I just had a...friendship with a guy (we're both in our 20s) who I'm pretty sure suffers from BPD. Reading your first post was very similar to my experience. Wild, uncontrollable mood swings and behavior. Extreme jealousy. Lots of incidents of self harm and threats of suicide. My guy kept pressing for a relationship, but it would have been a sucker's bet for me. He had no money, no education, no job and lived with his parents. He kept demanding more and more of my time and demanded that I take him in and support him completely. When I would have to go to sleep or would work out with male friends I would get dozens of videos, sometimes throughout the night or him screaming obscenities at me, threatening self harm, and damaging his room and property. One video was of him beating one of his guitars on the ground for about half an hour, it being reduced to wood, plastic and strings for much of it with him screaming, "you did this! You did this! Not me!"

I am so glad that you found a better place and blessings to you for your future.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote