Thread: Hypersexual
View Single Post
Oobi19

Member Since Mar 2020
Default Mar 01, 2020 at 11:30 AM

Hello, I am very new to this. And I'm looking for any help I can find (no negative or judgemental comments please) I was sexually abused as a child and pretty much left to my own devices growing up as a child. I'm 32 with 2 small children now.. And I am often compelled to have sex all the time. It's gotten to the point where it consumes my thoughts most of the time and causes confusion in everyday. Of course my sex life has depleted dramatically since the birth of my first (DD Sam.) and since the birth of my son Jasper. It's pretty much dead. Lol. I refuse to bring a bunch of different men around my children. But I am constantly masterbating all through the day. I can't seem to stop me. If I don't I am just a wreck within myself. I am feeling worthless and invaluable. I feel abnormal. I am starting a business with someone who knows that I have an "issue" and even though he doesn't know what it is exactly (too embarassed to even consider admiting this) But ecause of my inconsistancey with always having to excuse myself is beginning to take a toll on things. I don't want to be like this for the rest of my life and do believe I can be healed from this affliction. Any advice from anyone?
Oobi19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FearandLoathing40, littlebro