View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2020 at 07:55 PM

Thank you so much, Breaking Dawn! Well, I don’t know what will happen but am hoping for the best. I am sorry but need to vent now!

I am overweight and disillusioned living with my parents. They are not supportive about my goals and intentions. I have become sick of them and am looking forward to leaving here. They won’t allow me to go outside their house to exercise or anything. It is bs if you ask me. They are embarrassed by me. I had enough of their crap. My mother wants me to stay home to help her. As if she can’t do anything! She is taking advantage of me!! Argh!! She drives and goes everywhere on her own. She won’t allow me to drive and she is asking me to live for her!! I am bloated now due to her emotional abuse. I am super happy to be leaving!! I want to slam the door in her face but will go quietly. I am glad to have this opportunity to leave!! She is very paranoid saying I will die from this corona virus. The rate I am going, I am going to die from being overweight!!

She makes no sense at all. She does whatever she wants then tells me that I can’t do what I want. She is a pain in the rear end. I am very sad that I allowed her to control me like a dog but this is it!! I am leaving!! Thank you very much!! I want to say to her face. I am so unhappy that dying is better than staying here. I don’t believe I will die from the corona virus. I will be ok. However, my mother is so paranoid and evil in her mind, she probably wants me to die helping her. She is unstable in the mind. She shouts most of the time and is angry about everything in life. Listening to her is like listening to a deranged individual who never stops complaining about everything. Geez!! I wonder how I survived for so long with her. I am very angry with her as you can tell and am really relieved that although the situation is not ideal to be able to leave for good and never return here. I want to work and make ends meet.

I will try to build my stamina and also incrementally take on more work responsibility. I also want to exercise!! The simple things in life I took for granted before are so important to me now!! I will be gone in a week from here. I thank my blessings!! I am stable and need to receive my monthly shots and hopefully I can arrange this over there. I believe, I will be able to do this. My shots are my lifeline. I don’t take anything for granted anymore!! Thank you, God, for my life and the opportunity to live again!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn