Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2020 at 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
It’s not about who is right. It’s about giving the opportunity for an approach. In a conflict 99.9 per cent of times, there are two parties and both with their own reason and part of their truth but when one of these parties only offer to the other a “take in” or “take in” there’s not enough maturity to look for an approach. At least, not now.

Again I don’t know the details. Maybe you know more but I don’t need to know the detail because it’s not a matter of judging who is and who is not right.
That's what we are trying to say. Not sure why you think anyone is saying anything differently? It doesnt matter who is right. Do they want a relationship and to be a family?

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote