View Single Post
Claritytoo
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2011
11 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2020 at 07:44 AM

Hi, I just moved into a small apartment that suits me fine. I am able to have my dog with me so all is well. My sister seems to be moving forward fixing up her house, I am so proud of my sister. My son still isn't really talking to me although while living at my sisters he was most often polite while he was there. It has been good to see him. I don't have contact with my grandsons. My son doesn't want me to and I am not certain I would not complicate their lives. They are safe with their mother and step father so I am leaning on that.I am still taking chemo but I am better than I was 8 months ago. I believe I have about 6 years left. That is what one of my helpers said and she has been right about these kind of things. I want to enjoy the years I have left. I would consider my self lucky if I have the 6 years. I want to spend this time concentrating on who we are in the world. I have been trying to find a good psy dr because I need to change my medication. I have been having bad bouts of depression. Scary depression. I think it is time to change medications. I hope everyone here is doing well. Thanks for reading

Hugs from:
Amyjay, downandlonely