View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
Default Mar 04, 2020 at 05:13 PM

Currently in the ER. I have been having dizziness, lightheaded ness, and a racing heart for three days now. I could not get an appt with a dr without taking off work. I could have had one tomorrow at five, but I had to check and make sure RS could cancel his chiropractor appt before I could take it so I said I’d call them back and when I did (literally three minutes later) the phones were closed. RS convinced me to go to the hospital. I do not want to be here. My son had to come too and I am worried about him getting sick. I told him to use lots of hand sanitizer.

I’ve been thinking that the racing heart was due to anxiety but I have no other symptoms of anxiety and klonopin does not help. When I went to the dr a couple of weeks ago for the sinus infection my pulse was 119 and my ekg showed an abnormality, so I made a cardiologist appt, but it’s not until April 17.

So I guess it’s better to get it checked out and be told I’m fine than ignore it and have it be something. I just hate waiting. Nothing annoys me more.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, fern46, Innerzone, Nammu, Polibeth, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina