~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2020 at 11:43 PM

More people have died, many others in critical care, blood shortages , still dozens missing. The pictures and videos are just shocking.. one home all the walls were gone except that of a young girls , she had drawn or painted a tree on , it stood tall.. lots of strange examples of the truly unexplainable. I hope they find more survivors.

Today families are telling there stories, stories of the horror, there moment of joy when they realized there family and loved ones are alive.

Tennessee is called the Volunteer state and it is exactly that.

People not effected are bringing there food trucks into areas to feed anyone thats hungry for free. Truck loads of water, thousands of people are coming into the path of tornados and helping to move debris, finding personal items , all being organized by area. Shelters and vets offices staff are out picking up pets lost in the storm, being treated for injuries.

The beautiful American Flag is being hung on parts of buildings or homes with something still standing if just a chimney ..

There is no politics going on, no one cares. People just helping people. AirBnbs are putting up displaced families in need for free, hotels are giving anyone rooms. Clothing , baby needs, personal products ... everything is being given.

It’s sad that a disaster has to happen for community’s to come together.

I saw my T today.. Just sitting in his office was a comfort. My life is likely to become unbelievably complicated.

Hugs friends

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous43918, Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, fern46, Innerzone, Nammu, Polibeth, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Wild Coyote