View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2020 at 03:06 AM

@medievalbushman working on some things myself. I know how it is to get on a roll with YT...although eventually, it led me to something productive. Yoga. I found some good videos and now I don't even need them to do the basics...so, I mean exercise always helps distract you from needing more internet.

but now I'm just trying to limit the different sites I frequent...not visit each one every day and/or maybe not visit some more than once. Oh, that wasn't my original advice though....

this was more helpful to me. Try recording all the things you do around the house and how long each thing takes. Try to work your way up to doing more every day. My goal was 3 hours. I regularly fall short but it's good to have a high goal, otherwise you get (oh what's the word? complacent is what comes to mind, but I was thinking of something else). Anyway, yeah set a reasonable number of hours to work up to, not something too high to where you feel bad if you don't do enough, but like i said, also high enough. Make to do lists of what all needs to get done and check those off. Try to give meaning to the work you do and soon you'll be prioritizing that over the internet. Try to find useful sites too and limit the ones that lead you down that rabbit hole.
Best!

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
medievalbushman