Thread: It's over
View Single Post
thekingof8

Member Since Aug 2014
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 06, 2020 at 04:26 PM

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.

I just spoke with my Second Career Counsellor. Because of wanting to restart the semester for a second time and that I'm too far behind to catch, I'm essentially being kicked out of the program. She said I can reapply at a later time, but I don't think I will after this. As far as I'm concerned, it's over.
I am completely heartbroken. I did everything I could and it didn't work out. Again. This is sincere, that I felt this was going to happen. I don't even know why I try. I have pretty much exhausted all avenues and done everything I can possibly do. As of now, I'm just waving the white towel and throwing my hands up and giving up. We are both wasting too much time and energy on something that clearly isn't going to work. I don't want to give up, but I can't think of anything else. I have literally tried everything and it has blown up in my face. The job at the hospital, OSEB, every kitchen job, nothing has work. It's not easy to say this, but I failed.

It's been nothing but bad luck. I feel like I was born to lose. It sounds harsh, and it is. It just isn't fair. I tried so hard and I got nothing to show for it. I officially give up.
thekingof8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpforever1, hvert, RomanSunburn, The Great Forest, WanderingCat