Yaowen
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2020
6,475 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2020 at 07:21 PM

Hi Thekingof8,

My English is not very good but I hope something will change so that you will regain your hope and motivation, although I think that your feelings and thoughts in this matter, given your experiences is completely understandable.

I would not want to trespass on the absolute uniqueness of your experiences, but I have come back from total defeat more than once in my life. I think it is possible for you to come back from the disappointments you have suffered.

Most of the people who I respect and admire the most have suffered terrible falls and misfortunes. For some it did not come until later in life. I hope you will not write yourself off.

I would also like to say that your post helps me and will help many others who are struggling with anguish and grief over their own misfortunes and falls. That is a gift and not just a healing gift. I think it is a life giving hint. Many people have told me that posts like the one you made today have helped to save their lives when they were on the very edge.

Do you know the old saying: "Whoever helps to save a single life has saved the entire world." I think you are a million times more that what has befallen you.

I wish I knew what to say that would be helpful to you, but unfortunately I lack such insight and wisdom and probably could not express myself well in English.

All good things to you!
Yaowen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Gasplessy

Thanks for this!
Gasplessy