View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Mar 07, 2020 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DechanDawa View Post
I also can't allow any "cheats" at all. If I eat anything but plain food the scale won't budge.
I am exactly the same. And actually have always been. I remember when I was younger I would eat one or two hershey kisses at work and it could completely stop me from losing for the entire week. People do not understand this and are constantly shoving food at me and expecting me to eat it in front of them.

I am absolutely lost at the moment on what I should eat or do.

It really feels like my body is screaming at me that it doesn't want to lose weight and will take measures to stop me from doing so or punish me for trying.

- when I eat less than 1200 cals my body's immune system drops.
- I tried fasting but that caused me horrific back pain and bad immunity.
- I heard such stories of fasting working better but, nope, even fasting I had to eat 1000 calories and do a 36 hour fast once per week to lose weight. And it sure didn't come off fast.
- I know from prior diets if I white knuckle it for 1 year and lose 50 lbs I will only gain it back because my metabolism will reduce.
- I would give exercise a try but I suspect due to my slow metabolism, I need to do a LOT of exercise to get results and I just don't have the time. 2 hours or so.

I continue to think about what to do. I have to lose this weight. It is becoming life or death.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Open Eyes