View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2020 at 08:44 AM

Mountaindewed - Maybe too late, but do you have access to a bath towel? I'm not sure if this will help, but I've noticed, if I put a towel around myself (upper body, with my arms *inside*) - cross your arms in front of you so each hand is grabbing the opposite side of the towel, and pull on the ends of the towel... it gives you a good "hug". With my arms crossed, I can pull pretty tightly, but because the towel is big/wide, it's not painful or anything... just a good squeeze. That might help in place of some of the other things? I don't know, just an idea to try if you wanted to try something... I imagine it might be similar to a weighted blanket?

Me - I'm tired. Repair person is coming to fix my washer this morning. He said to block off 8am to 11am. I'm usually *just* getting out of bed at 8 (during the week), so I had to get up extra early to make sure I'm dressed. He just called and is on his way, but it's like 8:45 now... if he had just said he'd be here at 9 to start with, it would have been so hugely helpful.

I hate when repair people/etc want to come super early on Saturday It's such a struggle for me. In this case, I didn't push back, because I also really want my washing machine fixed, so...

*sleepy*

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Mountaindewed, Taylor27, zapatoes