View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2020 at 12:07 PM

It is not over til it is really over. I have had setbacks due to my illness and thought I was a failure. However, I recover each time and realize this has to be the last time I stop taking my medication. You are not a failure and must do things to boost your spirit! First, do tasks that you can do and succeed at doing, what ever these are. Second, take steps to do something a bit harder and succeed at doing these too. Finally, take on tasks or jobs that you wanted to do and try as hard as you can to succeed. In other words, take baby steps in making it happen. If you give up, then all is lost. I remind myself that I must learn from my mistakes and persevere no matter the situation. I believe, you need to develop skills to do jobs or tasks you want. To do this, you must do other smaller jobs and tasks and hone these skills. Whether it is school or a job, I would not take on too much initially. Just take on as much as you can handle or less, then succeed and build your confidence. Success does build confidence. Thus, please try succeeding by doing what is possible to tackle the impossible.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen