View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2020 at 09:50 AM

I must agree with ALL the other wise and wonderful Posters, @poshgirl! I am not sure if this behavior is a result of old age, how as your relationship with her in previous years? In any case, I do believe that when you get older you become more stubborn and that some personality traits can be taken to the extremes! I am not sure how you can deal with it. Have you already tried to talk to her? I'd suggest to talk to her about ALL of this and see how it goes from there. Definitely try to talk to her. Hopefully, if you talk to her, she WILL understand what you mean and perhaps she will make an effort to change her behavior a little bit if you just talk to her. In any case, if things don't change, just try to limit her contacts with her. You need to take care of yourself as well too! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @poshgirl, your Family, your Friend, your Mother, your Brother, your Husband, your Ex-Boyfriend, your Sons In-Law, your Children and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK, MY DEAR, SWEET, KIND, AWESOME AND WONDERFUL FRIEND?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro, Bill3, poshgirl