View Single Post
LeanMaleEatsTooMuch
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2020
Default Mar 10, 2020 at 11:29 AM

I'm new here. This template looks like it was made in the 90's. Yikes.
So I wanted to throw out an idea of having nothing or almost nothing at home. I've found that if I have to work to get the food, even walking a few blocks to the store, it helps delay my meal. The longer I delay my meal the better I feel, the more energy I have for workouts, everything is better. (I never have a problem of depriving myself of food.) For me its boredom or feeling down that causes me to resort to starting a meal and once I start I inevitably eat too much. Ironically the food never improves my mood. You'd think we would learn from past failures but human nature is incredibly self destructive at times.

Sooooo I wonder if living walking distance to a place that sells small portions of food would help. The idea being you keep nothing in the house and go out just when you need to, when you're truly hungry. Like today I feel like some cheese but I know if I buy the usual block of cheese I'm going to demolish the whole thing and feel weighted down for a couple of days at least and won't feel at all like working out, minor chest pains are inevitable (I've had these for years and my blood work is excellent). But....if I could go to a place and get a small amount of cheese and eat it at home or there, I wouldn't have those problems. Basically if its there I'll eat it. If its not, I can't. Going somewhere to get it helps. A lot. I wonder if any entrepreneur will wake up to this opportunity. I would gladly play twice the cost of that cheese if I could buy just a small amount. The business makes a tidy profit. I eat a very natural diet, 100% raw and have been for more than 2 decades and this has helped my eating tremendously yet I still struggle with cheese, avocados and fruit, especially watermelon, grapes and bananas. Everything else is pretty good.
LeanMaleEatsTooMuch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
love2run4ever, Skeezyks