Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2020 at 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer47 View Post
I am OK! I did not have time for the gymnastics because there were important extra information about how to deal with the Corona Pandemi here in Europe at TV. I am well pleased with the clear information about what we can do and what we cannot do, here, and happy to hear that all the countries will try to do their best to stop the spreading of the virus.

Plans for Friday:
- Up at 08:00
- Breakfast

- Visit grocery shop and pharmacy (have to do that early, because some people have gone bananas and hoard in whatever they find from toilet paper to butter). That means that I have to be at the grocery shop when the new supply comes in tomorrow. I am so angry because some are doing this. We have plenty of food in Europe and toilet paper too. The Corona is not dangerous for ordinary and physical healthy people, but for some of us, like me, it is very dangerous. (I have more than one of the physical illnesses that will put me at danger if I get the virus). I put my trust in God!

- After the trip to the grocery I will rest (not sleep) a bit before I will do work in the home as long as my energy allows.

I feel safe! I have family members in quarantine (hope that is the right word). They are not sick, but all who have traveled over the borders have to stay at home for two weeks in case they will become sick. A smart trick to not get the virus spread. If this lasts longer than expected we can use Skype to see and talk. With God on my side I am not afraid!

A good Friday to everyone!
I hadn’t realized you were in Europe. I wish you good luck at the pharmacy and the grocery store getting what you need. I hope you avoid the virus as do your family members. I wish good health for all of us during this pandemic.
Sunflower123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous49071