View Single Post
Nix
Grand Member

Member Since May 2015
37 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2020 at 07:32 PM

Not to be obnoxious, but I'd like to chime in to say that it is not usually advisable to eat under 1200 calories per day, as that can have detrimental effects and your body may start using muscle instead of fat for fuel. I don't know your exact situation or what you are dealing with, but if you are able to do any exercise and eat slightly more calories, that will not only have benefits for your body systems, but will probably also help rev your metabolism, if that is what you are trying to do. You can find calculators online that will help you figure out how many calories are right for your weight loss goals and the amount of activity you do every day. If you don't find the delivered meal plans affordable, you can also use apps like My Fitness Pal or Cronometer to count calories and just plan out your meals a little bit in advance or have several favorite meals that you know the calorie counts of and can utilize regularly. Again, I don't know your situation or how much time or money you have, but if you have more time than money you can also always plan out a full week's worth of meals at the proper caloric intake and then meal prep everything and throw it in the fridge or freezer so it's similar to a meal delivery service, if that's what seems to work best for you. Good luck with your efforts.
Nix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote