View Single Post
Bob1960

Member Since Nov 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Mar 13, 2020 at 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
Remember the airline advice to put the oxygen mask on yourself before trying to help others. Even if she has a "death wish", I find it terrible that she is not thinking about how her actions could effect you. Is caring for her a job or do you live with her because she is family, etc? Since she has so much disregard for your health, can you distance yourself from her somehow? While I know that we do not yet know how extensive the virus is in each local community yet, perhaps it has not spread to Tennesse yet. They are finally doing more testing now so maybe watch the news but not too much news--just enough to be informed. While we have to take proper measures, it is also important not to fixate on the virus too much. Keeping a positive attitude is good for our immunity!! So is standing up for ourselves--she needs to keep her distance from you if she is exposing herself to germs that could effect you. Also, eat nutritionally and get some sunshine--I think we can boost our immunity by thinking and living in a healthy way.
I just bought a N95 mask from Amazon. It be here in two days. Thanks for your help.
Bob1960 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut