View Single Post
nicoleflynn
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2012
60 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2020 at 07:12 AM

This is verbal abuse. The verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans saved my life (I got a divorce after 31 years of abuse); I am also a Christian. God didn't make us to be trampled on and abused. Abusers are full of rage and rarely change (unless they get long-term therapy). I suggest calling the National Domestic Violence Hotline. your first responsibility (i know you know this) is to protect your children; they have no power to stop the abuse. Is there anyone you could go and stay with for awhile? Verbal abuse also destroys your immune system. The abuse has nothing to do with who you are, and everything to do with his issues. Please don't wait any longer; he isn't going to stop abusing you.....and your children. Abusers always blame someone else for their behavior. You DO NOT make him "blow up"....He CHOOSES TO BEHAVE THAT WAY. Quite often, children who grow up in abusive homes, become abusive, or have relationships with abusers Again you can call the National Domestic Abuse hotline.; do that only when he isn't around.
nicoleflynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
cluelessgal, Open Eyes