View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2020 at 06:04 PM

I have been noticing far too much stress reactions. I have GERD, Muscle Tightness, and anxiety. I do exercise but not consistently. I play Clarinet but not consistently. I write in my journal but not consistently.... and the list goes on.

Last night I went to the ER. I thought the pain I felt in my stomach was something big that would require surgery. I had talked to an advice nurse line, and they said to go to the ER. By the time that I got there, I was struggling to walk, my legs felt week. I think it was part, anxiety attack, and part, GERD. My stomach hurt, and it was hard to breathe. Muscles were tightening as it progressed. The staff got me back quickly, ran tests and that's when they said that the tests did not indicate something serious, that would require surgery. I was given fluids and Pepcid and sent home.

Now as I think about it, I see it was stress and anxiety and a dose of pain.

I need other quick ideas of how to manage stressors that are quick but effective.

What do you use to manage stressors? Especially when breathing doesn't help and it hurts to go inside of your body.

Keep in mind I do not have a whole lot of time. I am waiting for a package for a neruobiofeedback device that I found online but I don't know when it will get here.
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen