View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Mar 13, 2020 at 10:59 PM

I think all theme parks should have closed a month ago because that is when we started seeing an explosion of coronavirus cases here. Plus, I think there was a cruise ship with coronavirus on it that docked in Florida sometime recently. It might've even been a Disney cruise. (I don't know the full details, though.)

Also, considering Singapore has a lot of cases and its weather is around 85F during this time of year, coronavirus will thrive even in Florida, which means it probably won't be a seasonal illness like the flu.

I am glad Disney world shut down though. It's for the best. But again, this should have been done a month ago, *especially* since people from all areas of the globe come visit Disney world. Probably a chunk of people from Italy came and infected people already. Same with people who live in northern states who visit Disney world during the winter.

Of course it's not Disney's fault that people with coronavirus are visiting, but the moral thing to do was shutdown when Disney Land shutdown in Cali. Nevertheless, I hope your mom and step father are okay.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote