View Single Post
vultureculture
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Mar 14, 2020 at 09:32 PM

Remember Plasma tattoo rules and blood banks if you need them. Please search for a more conscious reason to self harm to the point of stitches. Isn't drinking enough or weed?

My personal story.....Self Harm is to be the following if it helps with continuous occupational socialization despite what happened to you. Personal choice where a lie isn't interfering with integration. Say for instance, it made me better I concentrated it helped me move on because it would happen anyway (tapes can be addictive). As long as you don 't convince the community to do and be as crazy as you; has to be with similarities. For me, if they get into the igneous they are not worth it after this once co con is shared it prolly is time to say go get on ssdi because I know most folks have listened to rappers heavy metal they don't need to have this all the time. So when you get in healing u must gravity to spirituality because u could lie on the things that happen and think your making them stronger and really aren't ….. Please be careful around all survivors with dominatrix thinking this only to write stories ufc box and other things. Too much into trauma is like literal death for a system. We are disabled alters on a foot due to other reason this doesn't need dose of fear just need to know how we hide and disconnect thing possible.

The only things I do is sniff a little bit of chemical, chew, hit the arm, face, complaining is the more acceptable one
vultureculture is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote