View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2020 at 02:26 AM

I have been sitting on this for like 2 years. I was referred to a med MJ doc by my pain management doc and I qualify for medical MJ. I have no experience with it and went on the state website and uploaded the documents and all that. It says it could take 2-4 weeks for my card and I have a one on one scheduled at a chosen dispensary because you cant just go get pot without the consult which is a good thing in my case. I have a small rx for as needed pain meds....5mg 1 time a day. I always hold off on them and then it gets excrutiating and then I feel screwed because I can only take one pill and not everyday. I do not want to be on opiates forever either. I do not think its a good long term option for me.

I know that I do not want to smoke or vape pot. I want to investigate all the other options. My concern now is the coronavirus shutdowns. They havent said the state is completely shut down but I know that the MJ department is non essential and I just have this feeling that its going to take a long time. If it gets close to the 26 I will have to ask my doctor for a refill and she better not ask me to come in in order to get it because she is located in a hospital (my brother is a nurse there) and I know for a fact they are dealing with very sick people.
Who has experience with anything similar to this? Anyone have success stories. Please share advice, support and your stories.
XXXOOO

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jesyka