AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

AzulOscuro has no updates.

8 yr Member
1,748 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2020 at 11:24 AM

I know it’s a hard situation. I’m coping well because I’m not excessive worried since I can be at home and only have to take the doggies out for a while, but I wonder how you are coping.
There have been lots of B$ spread on the social media. I try to only hear about the main news once a day and mainly listen to what experts have to say. I pick up with a grain of salt news from other sources.
I’m in Spain so we are again the “PIGS “of the European Union. The “butt of Europe” as I call it. lol! I know we do things our way, a little late but now people is taking it seriously and we are gonna beat this epidemic.

Also, experts recommend to follow a routine to be busy and avoid focussing too much on this issue. Your inmune system has to be strong so, please, try to dedicate time to enjoyable activities such as reading a book, playing board games, do some new crafts for home, even listen or watch humor.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
*Beth*, AceRimmer, BlondeFairy, Buffy01, Discombobulated, dzrtgirl, mote.of.soul, MuseumGhost, Ready4Peace, Seiche, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
BlondeFairy, Buffy01, dzrtgirl, luvyrself, MuseumGhost, Pete F, Seiche, Sunflower123, Vanaheimr