Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
I understand you. Here the same even when we are one of the epidemic focus in Europe. In the trains still working there’s being also gatherings of many people and many companies didn’t establish the safety conditions to work.

Are you finally attending to work or at least, your coworkers are also the same side?
I'm grateful to my sore throat now - it's gotten to the point where it hurts to talk. I don't feel ill but as I work in customer service where I have to spend a lot of time talking on the phone, I've called in sick. Hopefully by Thursday when I have to go back to the office they'll have finally put the country in lockdown.

As long as I can still go grocery shopping - with extra safety measures if needed, like a limited number of people allowed inside - I'm good. I'm a hermit anyway Don't have any friends to visit.

I'm confused about the situation in your country. Do people still have to go to work in non-essential professions? So you're not allowed outside unless it's for essential shopping OR going to work? No going for a run at 5 AM when the streets are empty?
Over here people are being told it's fine to go outside and into nature. And then there's reports from people in Italy saying that's a bad idea.