View Single Post
BPDSora

Member Since Feb 2020
Default Mar 16, 2020 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter4me View Post
The severity is not usual. What do you do when you get "severely depressed and sad and upset"? If you are contacting him repeatedly during the day and/or are intense in your conversation it could cause him to back off. It is not normal no matter how close a relationship is to want to "use every free minute I got to call...".

Sounds like a good time to work on your art/photography and other projects.

When someone is at work, especially, it isn't possible to be doing your job and providing someone with lots of reassurance/communication at the same time.

And, if you are calling during work--------he may feel more wiped out when he is off and need time to himself. (You say you don't doubt him----maybe he would agree to call you a couple of times a week if you agreed not to call him first?)
Wait, I think I didn't explain myself in the best way!!
Sorry for the misunderstanding, and anyways, thanks for answering!! )

.. I said I WOULD use any possible free minute I have, to call him
But it's not like I actually do!

I never call him myself (because I don't want to bother him), I only text him, and I NEVER keep texting him or contacting him if he doesn't answer!!
I just wait for HIM to answer (which is usually once every 2-3 hours, and just like an emoji or smth), and sometimes ask if he has time for a call, but I never insist.

Also, as I said I never call him anyways, but he works from home, so it's not like I would actually bother him THAT much--and this is also part of the reason I don't understand why, even on SUNDAYS, he never has even just 5 minutes to call me

Thanks for bearing with me, just wanted to make sure I explained myself!! :3

[trigger]
Also, with "severely depressed and sad", I mean that I tend to get suicidal, I feel like I'm not wanted, not useful.. I just start thinking about ways to punish myself, and to make me a bit more "wanted"
[\trigger]
BPDSora is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote