View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Trig Mar 16, 2020 at 03:32 PM

The warning icon is for the first lines. When I have finished what might be triggering I will put in a line of dots. Read all if you want to or just begin the reading after the dots.

Great Britain has asked people in the risk group to stay in quarantine for three months. Where I live the "quarantine people" are allowed to go out with their dogs and to take a walk in a park, passing others at a distance of one to two meters, but can be punished if they break the quarantine (goes for grocery or mingle with people). In my place every person that has the smallest symptoms of any kind, even if it is a normal cold, are to stay in quarantine for two weeks. Everybody who are not in the risk group are asked to keep contact online in some way or face to face through Skype.

The good news are that both in China and Italy people have started to become well again and the society has started to become normal again (some places).

My day has been OK. I have no symptoms and my kitchen is shining.
The new medication for depression is extremely helpful. I don't feel depressed at all.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will take a walk in a nearby park right after
breakfast. Then I will do the gymnastics as we usually do at the Gym that is now closed. I will eat and then take my shower.

I shall get up at seven every morning and keep an ordinary structure of the day by
eating at the same time each day. I will work ten minutes on and off during the day and
see news and films in the evenings. I will go to bed at the same time every evening.

After next Sunday my folks are out of the quarantine and they will shop groceries for me (and medication if that is needed).

I wish everybody a really good Tuesday!

Last edited by Anonymous49071; Mar 16, 2020 at 03:52 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123