Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2020 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
Great, my sore throat is turning into a cold. Damn it. So now fingers crossed I either get a message tomorrow that we can work from home on Thursday, or my cold will be over before Thursday. Technically we're advised to stay home with a cold, even though my symptoms match a cold but not corona. But I just started a new job and I don't want to have to miss an entire week of work so soon And I also don't want to go see my doctor for another note.

(Side note, looking at some charts online comparing the symptoms of flu, cold and corona, they all have "headaches: rare" for cold. Really? I always have a headache when I have a cold )
Oh, poor mine! I hope your company let you work from home. I saw the news today and yes, the country you are in close the schools and few more.
I understand your dilema, being new in the company and all but health is in the first place.

Break, I heard a doctor today and from what he says, a little of fever, at about 37 are the first symptom of corona virus. Also when cough is not dry, and there’s body pain. It’s hard to distinguish. But, whereas you aren’t feverish, you have a cold.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
ken9018