Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2020 at 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Oh, poor mine! I hope your company let you work from home. I saw the news today and yes, the country you are in close the schools and few more.
I understand your dilema, being new in the company and all but health is in the first place.

Break, I heard a doctor today and from what he says, a little of fever, at about 37 are the first symptom of corona virus. Also when cough is not dry, and there’s body pain. It’s hard to distinguish. But, whereas you aren’t feverish, you have a cold.
It's in my sinuses now (that's where the headache comes from as well), and no fever as far as I can tell, so that does most likely sound like a cold.

Still scary. With how careful everyone is being, it should also be harder to catch a cold yet lots of people are still getting colds or the flu.

In my home country theyre saying about half of the people in intensive care are under 50 so it's not even true it affects mostly elderly people.

Are people at least keeping their distance? Aren't there patrols to make sure people stay inside?

They're closing non essential shops now but I still haven't heard anything from work.