View Single Post
nikon
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2017
678 hugs
given
Default Mar 18, 2020 at 06:42 AM

Hey

I have chronic depression, anxiety, etc, and I've never been able to hold down a full time job. I'm 30, have no qualifications and usually I'm only working for a place for a few months before I quit out of lack of motivation or because I'm having an episode. I just had a job interview for a part time job, but it didn't end sounding that good - most jobs want friendly, outgoing people, and I am extremely quiet and awkward.

I've tried online transcription and it has been ok, but in the last couple of episodes I let it slide and now I can't access any do-able projects. I do walk dogs part time but have had to cut down because physically I can't maintain that amount of walking every day.

I've started to think of selling things at craft markets. I'm really not too clued up on etsy and stuff, and here we have a number of monthly markets held in parks etc, where people sell crafts and food. It costs a bit to rent a stall. I've thought of selling my photos (prints mounted), collages (either cards or mounted), and small paintings on 5cmx5cm canvas. I've got to apply with sending photos of the products but I'd also like to find out if anyone on here has tried this. People are panic buying stuff and I'm over like, I can afford one roll of toilet paper lol.

I've also sold a few random items I had in my cupboard but don't really have anything left.
nikon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote