BreakForTheLight has no updates.

8 yr Member
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2020 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
From your descriptions I also think you’re more likely have the last symptoms of a cold.
When I was active as a teacher, my colds began affecting my throat. Pretty normal for people who have to talk frequently.

I’m sure there are still a lot of unknown stuff about how corona virus affect people. It’s well known elderly have to be cared very well but I’m sure we all are at risk.

As for if the people is keeping distance I can only talk for the only 10 minutes I was yesterday in the street.
I have to take my doggies and laid on the wall because an unconscious father was walking with his son without mask and without caring about if they approach to me.
I’ve seen people in twos, walking their doggies. This is banned. I see people in twos going together with bags and trolleys at 10:00 pm, pretending they were going for shoppings.
Then I also saw hitting a dog by his owner because he wanted to approach my doggies. I called the man off. I couldn’t resist myself.
So, I saw extremes. But most of people are at home.
In my city, from time to time we can see a police car but I don’t see the same seriousness as in other cities and Communities.

I understand yesterday was a hard day. The fist day of a reclusion is a novelty and you don’t know how you are gonna react, you are still mentally strong, but yesterday, the second day, I understand people’s mental state went down. So, it’s up to a point normal and I wait the following days the citizens are gonna be more calm and adapted to a new situation.
People usually wear masks when they go out?? We have a major shortage of those, barely enough for medical staff.

I do seem to be getting out of breath pretty quickly when I'm dancing around my kitchen doing the dishes... but I assume peoole seriously ill with a lung infection wouldn't be dancing around the kitchen anymore

I still really don't want to go to work tomorrow in this country you also need a doctor's certificate to stay at home when you're sick. I heard from a friend that her company had gotten rid of that rule temporarily, but of course my employer who doesn't give a **** about their employees still requires the certificate.

I went to the doctor to get the certificate on Monday and it was kind of surreal. People with suspected infections having to stay outside, nurses with masks, doctor completely covered with protective clothing. And an almost empty waiting room when it's usually absolutely packed - I've been there a couple of times when I had to stand in the waiting room because there weren't enkugh chairs. Now there were 3 people in total.