Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,806 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2020 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
I know it’s a hard situation. I’m coping well because I’m not excessive worried since I can be at home and only have to take the doggies out for a while, but I wonder how you are coping.
There have been lots of B$ spread on the social media. I try to only hear about the main news once a day and mainly listen to what experts have to say. I pick up with a grain of salt news from other sources.
I’m in Spain so we are again the “PIGS “of the European Union. The “butt of Europe” as I call it. lol! I know we do things our way, a little late but now people is taking it seriously and we are gonna beat this epidemic.

Also, experts recommend to follow a routine to be busy and avoid focussing too much on this issue. Your inmune system has to be strong so, please, try to dedicate time to enjoyable activities such as reading a book, playing board games, do some new crafts for home, even listen or watch humor.
that is great advice! I wish that had occurred to me. I have family who might have been exposed but neither one of them will listen when I asked then to stay as far a way As possible from me.