View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Mar 19, 2020 at 04:45 AM

Ok, first, I'm all wound up over work and can't sleep. :P

I seem to be keeping my friend at bay. I failed miserably in cutting him out entirely as he created a gazillion new accounts to contact me and I just gave in and said hi. Maybe I should have gone Coronavirus and just let him burn himself out. But I set some boundaries. I refuse to let him devour my sleep. I told him that when I'm tired I am going to hang up or leave and that's it.

Apparently, after all of the fighting with his family, they want him to stay with them now. They were trying to pawn him off on me for the longest time. His outbursts were driving them nuts and they wanted me to take him in and marry him and care for him on my dime. Now, they're fighting because they want him to stay and he says he's going to marry me and live happily every after.

I did get the plethora/cornucopia/barrage of texts, emails, voicemails and videos of him crying and sobbing and bawling that I wasn't making his dream come true. I just had to sigh when I saw his streaks of tears and him screaming, "what the f is wrong with you! You know this was my dream to have you!"

So, when I do respond or speak with him it's very bland and very monotone and professional.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty