Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,046 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2020 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
It's in my sinuses now (that's where the headache comes from as well), and no fever as far as I can tell, so that does most likely sound like a cold.

Still scary. With how careful everyone is being, it should also be harder to catch a cold yet lots of people are still getting colds or the flu.
I have been feeling congested the last week or so. I've been checking my temperature and it has been normal, so I don't think I have the virus. I tend to get allergies in the fall, so I feel like it's probably that.

The whole thing has me stressed and anxious, I have to say. The country where I live was under state of emergency in October and November due to social unrest. We had curfew, many people were told to work from home. Supermarkets were closed due to looting or only a few people were being let in at a time. Shelves were often empty. We didn't leave the house much for safety reasons. So, that was already a lot to deal with. Protests have still been going on since then. March was particularly bad.

Now they have declared a state of catastrophe. Movement restrictions were just announced to limit travel from more affected to least affected regions.

Hugs from:
BreakForTheLight, Seiche